Pinno ISP Billing & Management System
WISP BILLING AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
It is revolved around several features such as
(A) INVOICE GENERATION AND PAYMENT PROCESSING.
This is the process engineered by four main parts that include ;
- TRANSACTIONS This are considered to be the key points in billing, for instance when a customer pays for a service provided transaction is created through (pinno) this is basically a software created for internet service providers as a payment gateway and accounting system.
- INVOICE This are generated automatically by pinno or manually provided by the administrators though pinno provides the ability to work with or without the invoices.
- PAYMENTS this is the process that occurs when a customer pays for a service provided through different methods provided by the ISP s this includes bank transactions that are generated automatically or processed by pinno handlers.
- PROFORMA INVOICES this are non -tax documents created by pinno. this are mainly used to prevent the payment of VAT tax for non-paying customer.
(B) PREPAID BILLING ENGINES.
This comes in two ways it can be one for requiring payments and prepaid .
(C) INTERNET DATA CAP AND TOP UPS.
This is more of a plan used by ISP s to control the clients Data use. This means that when a client reaches a certain amount of data the ISP s can Block him and his access to internet is denied.
(D) PAYMENT AND GATEWAY PROCESSES.
This is basically an eCommerce service that processes credit card payments done online. Gateways fulfills a vital role in the eCommerce transaction process that authorizes payments between ISP s and their clients.
(E) CASH DESK MODULE.
This is a pinno module for processing payments, it may consist of various parties that includes ;
- The administrator who creates the cash desk users and provides them access to the module.
- The user who is not able to change or view any customers data except his name/company name, invoice number and actual balance
- Accountants who doesn't need to get access to pinno but only to process the incoming payments
- Re sellers who will only see his customers and will be able to enter payments to Pinno when he receives money form a customers.